Service Recovery - Email Scenario

Dear Mrs Rebekah Traumann

I am Christine from MSS Hotel. I am writing with regards to the experience you had during your stay with us on 27 December.

I apologise for the frustrating experience on your holiday. I am disappointed to learn about the experience you had with us and I understand that a representative from our team should have assisted you on the breakfast issue with Agoda. I have shared your feedback with the relevant department heads for their review and improvement so that this issue does not arise again.

Other than sharing your feedback, MSS would handle the necessary procedures needed on the breakfast issue. In the time being, MSS would refund the breakfast portion back to you within the week. Additionally, MSS would like to offer you a complimentary room upgrade on your next stay.

Thank you for taking the time for sharing your feedback. Once again, I apologise for the experience you had. I hope to welcome you back to MSS in the near future for a more successful experience. If you have any further questions or concerns, please let me know.

Warmest Regards,
Christine
Director of Rooms

Comments

  1. Thanks, Christine, for this well crafted letter. You certainly empathize, and your letter provides a means of reconciling with the refund and the upgrade.

    One language issue:

    In the time being > in the meantime

    I appreciate your effort.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts